Assistant Community Director whose responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting in the administrative and managerial work that involves coordinating and supervising the entire property, and may act as the Community Director in their absence. In this position, you will assist the Community Director with the supervision of all business functions related to the property operations including posting rents, following up on delinquent accounts, working collection files and leasing apartments.
The mission of American Property Management culture involves everyone being fully invested in providing a wonderful customer experience and taking care of the property like it were our own. Which means that we NEVER walk by a piece of trash or pass a task onto another staff member that we can do ourselves.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in business preferred; or 2 years’ experience in the student/multi-family housing industry/hotel industry/restaurant management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient leadership skills and ability to work independently.
- Skills in facility management, budgeting, supervision, business administration, public relations, or a combination of business and development skills.
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests.
- Excel, Word, and Outlook experience.
- Proven customer service experience.
- A friendly smile and GREAT ATTITUDE.
Positions open in the following locations: